Love it!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Facebook Marketing for Mompreneurs 101: Facebook Krusher vs FB Resurrection vs FB Fever Review

Hey Mompreneurs

It's 12:30 am my time right now.  I have got to write my posts earlier than this.  But as a mompreneur and new blogger, it seems like the only quiet/free time I get is after the kids and husband are asleep.  But I have to get it done- there goes my self-imposed deadlines again. I digress.

A few days ago, I stressed the importance of having a Facebook presence for your business.  Here's why. Have you seen H & R Block's "Get Your Billions Back" campaign?  They say that Americans missed out on billions of dollars by doing their own taxes last year.  That's the same way I feel about businesses without a Facebook page.  You are leaving money on the table.  There are over 150 million people on Facebook.  That means there are potentially 150 million customers you are not connecting with.  Whoa!!!

I recently read an article about business and Facebook that stated that most businesses that don't engage on Facebook either don't see the importance of Facebook or don't know how to use it effectively.  Then, it dawned on me that some of you guys may be new to Facebook.  I never really thought about that before because Facebook is my life.  After all, I did create a business around it.  So for any of you who are new to Facebook marketing, I want to introduce you to three courses, that will take you from novice to expert in Facebook marketing.


Course 1: Facebook Krusher Elite

This course teaches you how to get started on Facebook.  It takes you from setting up your personal profile for personal branding and video marketing all the way through expanding your network- all while navigating Facebook's tricky algorithm.  You also learn the art of reverse prospecting, which allows you to turn a recruiter into your prospect.


Course 2: FB Resurrection

Once you are comfortable with marketing on Facebook, this course shows you how to use a software to automate your marketing and save you time.  I must, however, stress that you must already know how to market effectively before trying your hand at automation or you won't be successful.


Course 3: FB Fever

I have never seen a course like this before.  This course takes marketing to the next level and shows you how to utilize Facebook to create several streams of income from Facebook not including your primary business.  Since you learned how to market effectively for free in courses 1 and 2, it's now time to put your money where your mouth is and use Facebook ads.  And FB Fever even shows you exactly how to do that with very little money.

As you can see, each course builds on the last one.  If you are ready to learn how to market effectively on Facebook and ultimately increase your income, then click the course titles to get started.  You can also comment below of you have any questions.


Until my next post.... I wish you peace, patience and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment