Love it!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Waiting for Perfect

If I only I had an extra $20 but...
When I get a tax refund, I will...
I have to wait until next month, then...
I thought about it but...

Since I work on Facebook, I often hear people's complaints of their financial whoas.  They contact me expressing their concerns for more money.  I hear about their living-paycheck-to-paycheck lifestyles. I meet the single moms or psuedo-single moms who have kids who they would like to stay home with.  I meet wives whose husbands are working so very hard to provide for their families but it just isn't enough.  I hear the stories of the mountains of debt they would LOVE to pay off.

They all come to me because they have seen that I get results and ask how they can do what I do on Facebook.  How they can work online and help out their husbands and/or provide for their families.  But once I provide them with the information, they decide to stay stuck. They say:

  • If I only I had an extra $20 but...
  • When I get a tax refund, I will...
  • I have to wait until next month, then...
  • It sounds good but...
  • I have tons to do now, so I'll start in a few...

They decide to stay stuck in poverty.  An yes, it is a decision to be stuck in poverty.  You can either wait for perfect conditions or you can make moves to make your own perfect conditions.  Thus, whenever someone gives me their decision to remain poor, I don't push.  And even though I could pull ott my tools for overcoming their objections, I don't.

I have learned that poverty is a mindset, not a place.  As long as someone chooses to be poor, I can't help them.  Even if they decide to get started but have not fully committed to get unstuck, then they will quit and  will continue to be stuck. They will not put all that they can into making the necessary moves to get out of their predicament.

My only reply "This is probably not a good fit for you.  Best of luck to you." I would rather them be someone's awesome 'E' than a mediocre 'S'.  If you're considering of working online or becoming an entrepreneur,  my only suggestion is to start thinking like one.  You have to create the life you want and believe you can achieve it.  Stop waiting for opportunity because it will NEVER come.  You have to find it.

Until next time, I wish you peace, patience and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment