Love it!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Why I Started This Blog


Yet again, I'm up at midnight writing this blog entry. "Why?" you ask.  Because I had my hands full today...literally.  I held a teething baby in one hand and my smartphone in the other.  Even now, I'm typing with one hand because I'm holding a sleeping baby in the other.  I'd rather type with one hand at midnight than not type at all and rock a cranky four month old.  I'm sure my parent readers can relate, which is one of the reasons I started this blog.



I want to connect:

  • with other stay-at-home parents out there. That way we can share our experiences and know that we aren't alone in this parenting thing.
  • with my work-from-home parents and share what I've learned about working from home and starting a business; I hope you share as well.
  • With my stay-at-homers who want to be work-from-homers.  This blog is for you too because you really can earn an income on Facebook.  I will be talking a little about what I do here as well.
So guys, be sure to subscribe to this blog and connect with me on Facebook so you will access to all the great information and opportunities I will be posting.

Until my next post.... I wish you peace, patience and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment