Love it!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

One Tired Mama

Today was the first day of my 16-hour schedule.  OMG!  I wanted to maximize my time and be more productive so I decided to schedule every hour of my day.  My days nsw begin with meditation and pumping (don't forget I have a 4-month-old).   And days end with baths and storytime.  Well my day began as planned but William and Joshua were not very cooperative this afternoon and my schedule was totally thrown off. (Side note: Now you see why I made the childcare suggestion). Needless to say, I have decided to shower in the morning.
I must say that I got a lot accomplished. But I am TIRED! I worked on two of my businesses, cleaned, cooked dinner and looked in another potential business (though I planned for 3). And that is only a few things I did today.  So I'm headed to bed tonight so I'll be rested for my 16-hour week day.  I'l let you guys how things are going in another week.  Please forgive any typos as I type this post from my phone while in bed with one eye open.
Until my next post, I wish you peace, patience and prorsperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment