Love it!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My New Venture: Video Marketing

Today, one of my business partners challenged me to participate in a 7-day video marketing challenge for our business. At first, I declined because I just started this 30-day blogging challenge.  Then, she said "It only takes 5 minutes to make a video."  It was then that I realized that I was making excuses.  Whenever we get faced with an opportunity to step out of our comfort zones, we tend to make excuses of why we can't do it.  I had been exploring the idea of starting a YouTube channel since last year but have made excuses. 

NOT ANYMORE!

So starting Monday, you'll be able to see me live (well not live) but you'll be able to put a voice to my words.

For any of you who are interested in video marketing for your business, check out this article on the benefits of video marketing.

Until tomorow's post, I wish you peace, patience and prosperity.

1 comment:

  1. well, the use of social media for the promotion of the video viewers can be very helpful to generate leads and sales. Thanks for sharing this precious information. Explainer Video

    ReplyDelete