Welcome back to part 2 of my Free Toolbox Review. Here's a little refresher of Free Toolbox if you forgot.
How Are You Paid
Free Toolbox Payment Methods are the following:
- Check ($3 withdrawal admin fee)
- Chase Bank Quick Pay ($3 withdrawal admin fee)
- Bank Wire ($25 fee)
How You Acquire Customers and Business Partners
There are several ways to get your six customers or business partners in your business center.
- You can market your business training to six small business owners and network marketers who need help growing their business.
- You can market your business training to six aspiring business owners.
- You can market your business training to two aspiring business owners who then market it to a total of 4 business owners, network marketers and/or aspiring business owners.
- A combination of the previous three methods.
- You can get spillover (credit) for customers of your upline (the business partner who helped you get started with FTB). This method usually does not happen often and should be considered a bonus rather than a sure way to get your six.
- The company hosts weekly conference calls and webinars to explain the business to prospective business partners.
- The company is international so you can acquire customers from anywhere that accepts FTB payment methods as long as they have a credit card for payment.