Love it!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Peace, Patience and Prosperity

If you haven't noticed by now, I end almost every post with the same wish for all of my readers:  I wish you peace, patience and prosperity. Though it is a cute use of alliteration, I really do wish this for everyone.

Peace
As a wife, a mother and a business woman, it can be very difficult to manage your time.  Sometimes, it can be down right frustrating trying to accomplish a day's work.  I have a friend that often tells me that I make this look easy-almost too easy.  Truth be told, it's an illusion like a duck- cool and collected on the top of the water and paddling for dear life to stay afloat.  Yup, that's me making it all look easy.  It's hectic sometimes but making it look easy comes for inner peace.  So, I pray this for every parent, entrepreneur, and spouse out there because I know how tough life can get.

Patience
I'm a work-from-home mom of a 5-year-old and 5-month-old.  That alone can drive you nuts.  Now add homeschooling to the mix and you've just created a monster.  Patience has never really been my strong suit but I must admit that having kids has REALLY helped me work on that.  I have to be patient with my kids when they don't do what I need them to do when I need them to.  And I have to be patient with myself when I feel inadequate as a mother and realize that I won't get everything right all of the time. 

Prosperity
To be prosperous does not only refer to having wealth, but also refers to having an abundance of positive things.  So yes, I wish you prosperity in all aspects of your life: your familial relationships, your career, your relationships with others and yes your business ventures.  It makes all the hard work and stress worth it.  There is no greater feeling than that of  a sense of accomplishment (whether great or small).  And as an entrepreneur, you have to have the courage to stick things out when they are rough and see it through until the end.  That is the only way that you will know what true prosperity feels like.  Prosperity is not really wrapped in money.  Prosperity is the freedom that money affords you for your hard work.  And it's time to get to work.

So until my next post, I wish you peace, patience and prosperity in ALL aspects of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment